Club Refrigeration was founded in 1976 and it’s core business was primarily maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning systems. Today it is has grown into one of the country’s leading refrigeration and HVAC manufacturing and contracting companies.
• Our Management team has in excess of 100 years of combined experience in the industry.
• We are the leading supplier of Cleanrooms in Southern Africa
• We are a Founding Member of the Thermal Panel Manufacturers Association (TPMA) of South Africa
• We strive to deliver high quality soutions to our customers - "Quality is remebered long after the price is forgotten "
* Customer satisfaction is the core of our business.
What We Do
• Manufacturing: Insulated panels and doors, cleanrooms, mortuary cabinets, air handling units, airspray units, chillers, specialised insulated containers and chambers, and many other bespoke items.
• Contracting: Commercial and industrial cold storage facilities, Cleanroom panelling and HVAC systems, Commercial and industrial HVAC systems, all undertaken throughout Africa and Indian Ocean Islands.
• Design: Turnkey designs to suit customer’s requirements. We make use of our in-house design engineers or of associated specialist engineers, depending on customer requirements.
• Service and Maintenance: We offer a full maintenance service for all our installations.
More About Us
Club Refrigeration operates from a fully-owned 10,000 m2 site situated in the industrial area of Rosslyn, Pretoria. We have a long serving and well trained permanent workforce and a host of qualified, well trained sub-contractors. We have a substantial fleet of service vans and trucks and an array of modern steel working machinery.
We actively promote and undertake in-house and external programmes for training of staff and are certified trainers of apprentices.
We have an active research and development programme and over the years have introduced many new products and techniques into the market. Our tongue and groove male/female panel jointing system, our flashing profiles and extrusions, our sliding door hardware, to name but a few, have all been copied and adopted by many other companies.
Our greatest achievement, however, is our ability to find solutions for all of our customer's needs. Through thorough consultations we identify the needs and requirements of each customer and then offer an economically viable solution. We regard our customers as our most valuable asset and we strive to give each customer (big or small) the professional service and attention which they require and deserve.